My diet [group] in "Road Block" at the "stuck"

martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

So I started a few months back to nurtisystem diet, I also Quit smoking and knocked out the soda, and a gym. I was doing so well the first few months. But now im having a hard time. Wieght is not going to, but it does not go. It said I start to eat out of the diet, as long as what I consider I eat and follow the guide lines. Who do, but nothing. Im pattitilanteen.

I can see me in fixing the problem, the only way is to return to their country of origin are strict. But I had a hard thing to do is, that all that was cold. Other than the main meal, which is only a couple of bites. everything else is the dairy products, veggies and fruits.All cold. I think that I have to deal with it and get back to it.

As in all other respects, do good Im. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week, 1.5 hours per day. Smoking is going good. I went 2 Packs a day once a week, if the cigar. And soda. I went to the diet and is only 2 days.The package Is 12 per day.So over all are good. Only stuck food aspects. Hopefully I can get back on track ....


View the original article here

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario