I Just Want some confidence in my appearance [group]

martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Hi there
I am 17 years old, approx. 5 ft 5 and weight of approximately 142 lbs. I have been trying to lose weight, but ages end up putting it back on again. A specific problem areas are my thighs, upper arms and, of course, in the stomach.It does not make it any easier, that all of my friends is so small, it makes me feel so fat. I do not want to be a skinny, not a podgy and I want more than anything is a comfortable your own skin.

I figured join this diet to my blog, I'm more motivation it closed.I'm really busy, school, and therefore does not have much time to walk everywhere using. and, sometimes, to go for long walks in the evening, but it does not make much difference.I tried to use the DVD, but was not able to stick with them and as I have a recurring knee injury could not be completed.

I hope I can get help only, as the person in a similar position for me, only to lose 10 lbs would be a great little confidence. I would like to own appearance.
Suggestions?


View the original article here

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario